Monday 25 April 2011

Magic Pen


Hey girls.. do you know about magic pen? Yeaah.. if we wrote with magic pen, we can’t read the text. We had to shine the text with light, so the text can be read. magic pen was populer in elementary shcool students. But truly, my senior high school friends addicted with this toy too. :D
                Oneday, David Wicaksono, -he is my friend and also retno’s boy friend :p- told me, “ hey ros, i have good news about him (just call him kelinci) for you.” I just left him and said, “ yeah.. everything about him not important for me now.” But, i embitered and hope david would say that good news to me. Hehe :p
                In biotech lesson, suddenly naya wrote down kelinci’s name on my hand with her pen. Huaaa... i wanna cry, cause that text can’t be remove. After the bell ringing, naya and i went to pray dhuhur. I took wudlu and clean the text on my hand. When i entered musholla, there was him and his friends over there >.<
                Naya called and told him that there was his name on my hand. Huaaa.. naya made me so shamed. With his innocent face, he asked naya, “ mana nay? Aku mau lihat.. “ huaaa..how can he asked naya like that !!!
                At night, i sent message to david, i really wanted to know about the good news. David replied my message, and i so surprised with his replied. He said, “ He wrote down your name on his hand with my magic pen this morning.” OMG !!! How could it be? J

No comments:

Post a Comment