Thursday 13 October 2011

My love story part 1 (my first boy friend)


                I knew about love when i was just a junior high school’s student. But, my mom said that it was just Monkey love haha – i think so -. Now, i’m a senior high school’s student with my extraordinary problems, and certainly many problem in love.
                I had my first boy friend when i was 14 years old !!! haha it’s a silly thing that i ever did in my life. I acquainted with him at March 8, 2008. It was 3 years ago. But until now, this feeling wasn’t go anymore :’).
But actually the case was he gave me so many uneasy time. He gave me some reason that it just hurted my heart. I hate him now and then so. Have feeling like this, make me got more pain. But why did i still remember that precious moment? OMG !!! :o
                I think, It happened cause of my fault in the past. And i didn’t want to have this part again. I just wanna do the best for my life and actually for my love story J .
Now, i wanna thank to my first boy friend, even if he ever hurted my heart , thanks for appearing and becoming my destiny :’)

No comments:

Post a Comment